Benefits and Politics of CBD Oil with Maryam Henein
As a Schedule 1 substance, CBD and hemp has been debated for a long time about whether this is a dangerous plant for humans to use. However, with the rise in states legalizing marijuana, and people being open to try new options, we have seen a lot of benefits to using CBD Oil.
In fact, some of the most common reports of CBD Oil usage is for seizures, anxiety, and even chronic pain. And you know what we don't ever hear about? The psychoactive properties of CBD…
…because there are none.
CBD Oil is much different than marijuana. Many people think because it comes from the same plant, it has the same properties. But this is far from true. While marijuana has increased levels of THC and psychoactive properties, CBD oil has neither of these.
How Can People Start to Use CBD Oil for Health Benefits
If we look at the politics behind CBD, you can see that it is classified as a Schedule 1 drug, which means it is the highest level of illegal that drugs can be. However, these same agencies that are trying to ban CBD, are also working hard to isolate out specific constituents and patent them.
It creates a lot of hypocrisy around the product. Because of these political battles, it can be tough to find a high quality CBD Oil. But not impossible.
Here is a list of some benefits experienced from using CBD Oil:
- Relief from pain and inflammation
- Antipsychotic effects
- Treatment of seizures
- Anxiety and other neurological disorders
- Reduces elevated blood sugar
- Relief of nausea
Since it is so hard to find a good quality CBD or Hemp Oil, you will want to read labels and discover how these oils were created. We talk about this in our podcast as well.
The Hemp Oil that I recommend is the Superior Hemp Oil, which is a combination of CBD and Chinese herbs. It is a very unique and powerful blend! You can receive 15% off by using the coupon code WELLNESS15 until June 8th.
In this episode, Maryam Henein and I discuss:
»Differences between CBD and THC
»Health benefits on using CBD Oil and different ways to use the oil
»What to look out for when purchasing an oil
»How politics are messing with the CBD Oil industry
Save 25% off your first order with Thrive Market HERE!
Enjoy natural energy from Ayurvedic Herbs with HANAH HERE!
Download Our App To Access All Our Free Content!
- [2:55] What got you interested in the CBD Oil industry in the first place
- [4:15] CBD comes from the hemp plant, is it the same as marijuana or is it free of psychoactive properties
- [5:55] Is the cannabinoid system located in certain areas of the body, or all over
- [6:22] What are some of the health benefits of CBD Oil
- [8:40] Are government regulations and statements about CBD part of the reason why so many people want to ban CBD Oil
- [12:30] Is CBD Oil inherently liposomal and easier to get into the body, or do you have to convert it
- [14:00] Companies are trying to isolate out cannabinoids to be able to patent it and keep hemp illegal, can you talk about this practice that we have seen done with many other plants
- [17:45] CBD has plenty of benefits, but it is not a one-pill fix. You still need to focus on health from the inside out
- [19:40] Do people build up a tolerance to CBD Oil like with marijuana
- [20:30] What are the changes made to regulations on how you can promote CBD Oil
- [22:15] Is there a difference between the terms CBD and Hemp Oil
- [24:15] California is working on creating a GMO hemp plant, are there CBD Oils that are made from GMO plants
- [28:30] What is the difference between Superior Hemp Oil and other versions of CBD Oil
- [30:30] I love that there is herbs in the Superior Hemp Oil that helps with Lyme Disease since so many suffer from it without knowing it
- [32:00] Some of the political repercussions that Maryam has gone through with her CBD business
Learn More About Maryam Henein
Hemp Oil: Superior Hemp Oil , use coupon code WELLNESS15 for 15% off until June 8th