5G is Here, But is it Dangerous To Our Health with Brian Hoyer
The 5G network is on its way, and soon all major cities will have 5G towers on every single block.
That isn't an exaggeration, while 5G frequencies are much more powerful than previous frequencies, the range at which it travels is much shorter.
It is estimated that there will be a 5G tower on nearly every single block in all major cities. This will mean there will be more radio frequency radiation available for our bodies.
So why is 5G being installed around the world? And since this is a train that can't be stopped, what can we do to protect our body from the radiation?
Why Are 5G Towers Being Built Around the World?
5G is ultra high frequency, which allows us to transmit data much faster than previous frequencies.
4G uses under 5 gigahertz, where as 5G uses between 24 to 90 gigahertz. As you can see, that is a very significant different in strength.
There have been hundreds of peer reviewed studies that have looked at the health impacts from radio frequencies. Some of the health implications linked to RF include:
- DNA Damage
It was actually labeled by the World Health Organization as a possible carcinogen (meaning cancer causing), so this type of data is not new news.
In this podcast episode, Brian Hoyer, our EMF expert, teaches us how these frequencies impact the body. He also talks about possible links from exposure to EMFs and mineral depletion in the body.
He talks about:
» What it was like to be in an area where there were 0 radio waves
» How EMF exposure can deplete minerals
» Can EMF exposure be reversed, and how to help the body to heal
» What we can do to shield ourselves from 5G exposure
- [2:30] You can listen to the previous episode with Brian here
- [3:15] Brian Hoyer and his family were traveling around the States in a tiny home doing EMF assessments
- [5:00] The kids were having a hard time sleeping in the tiny house when it was parked outside of another home, so Brian measured what the EMF exposure was
- [6:15] Usually in rural areas, because there are less cell phone towers, your phone pumps out more radiation as it is trying to connect with those towers
- [8:00] There is a place in West Virginia where there are no radio stations at all, so the EMF exposure is reduced way down
- [12:30] What are EMFs, and what type of devices put out radiation
- [16:30] There are 4 different forms of EMFs, do they each impact the body in different ways
- [19:30] Excess exposure to EMFs can cause your body to use up calcium, which could be a reason why everyone is deficient in magnesium
- [24:30] Can the overexposure to EMF radiation be reversed
- [27:30] 5G is coming, how will this impact our health
- [31:00] It is more difficult for 5G frequencies to move through objects, such as walls and tinted windows, so what is the benefit of having 5G
- [34:30] When you are trying to measure all these different frequencies, do you need different meters for each EMF
- [38:00] Do saunas put out EMFs, and what are the differences between near and far infrared
- [48:50] What is flicker and what does it do to us
» To receive $100 off your in-home emf assessment, go to summitforwellness.com/emf and use coupon code SUMMIT
» Learn more about the Sauna Space EMF-free Sauna Here
Learn More About Brian Hoyer
Website: Shielding Healing