It is the holidays, and I'm sure at some point you will be enjoying some nice desserts that either yourself or others have made. The Chocolate Zucchini Slice is a healthier version of brownie that you could make for dessert! Zucchini is a rich source of Vitamin C. It is also a good source of potassium, manganese, magnesium, and Vitamin A!
Chocolate Zucchini Brownies
Chocolate Zucchini Brownies are gluten and dairy free, and provide a healthier option to traditional brownies without skimping on the taste.
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 tsp Baking Soda
- 2 cups Gluten Free Flour Almond, Coconut
- 2 cups Shredded Zucchini
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Stevia
- 1/2 cup Cacao Powder
- 1/2 cup Oil
- Preheat oven to 350F. Grease and Line a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- In a large bowl mix the oil, stevia, and vanilla until well blended.
- In another bowl combine the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt. Add this to the sugar mixture a little at a time and then add in the zucchini.
- Don’t be concerned that the batter is a bit dry and crumbly. Spread the mixture evenly into the baking dish.
- Place into the oven and bake for 25-30 minutes until the brownies spring back when gently touched.
- Remove from the oven and allow them to cool.