The honeymoon stage of a relationship lasts anywhere up to one year. This is the time when the relationship still feels fresh, you keep learning new things about your partner, and the sex is still fun.
Then something changes. Things start to go stale, especially in the bedroom. Sometimes you notice the changes, other times life gets so busy that you don't even notice that the intimacy has dropped.
While we think this won't happen to us, the statistics show that it most likely will happen. It isn't because we don't want to be intimate with the other person, it's because life happens.
But, it doesn't have to be this way. Especially if you understand your partner's erotic blueprint, then you will more likely be able to turn your partner on to keep the intimacy alive!
What Is the Erotic Blueprint
Sexologist Jaiya has created what she calls the Erotic Blueprint. This blueprint breaks down our sexual types into 5 different categories:
Most people tend to have a dominant sexual blueprint, but can have other forms they can morph into. To truly know what your blueprint is, then take this quiz.
Jaiya and her partner Ian do a deep dive into these different blueprints, and how to keep the spark alive in your relationship.
In this podcast episode, we talk about:
» Why talking about sex is so taboo, and how can we be more open to people's pleasure points
» How to invigorate your sexual organs so you can experience phenomenal orgasms
» How to understand your partner's blueprint so you can have amazing sex
» What are the downsides of each blueprint, and how to make sure those negative aspects don't rise up in the bedroom
- [3:35] When Jaiya was a little girl, she was very fascinated by sex which made her want to become a sexologist
- [4:45] Ian was in a previous marriage, and one of the main issues within that relationship was the sex life
- [6:15] Ian has no problem admitting that the lack of a sex life was his own fault in the marriage, which impacted his wife
- [9:00] Why has it been so taboo to talk about the good parts of sex, and why do we hear only the negative aspects or the fear tactics around sex
- [13:00] How can we change the viewpoints around sex so that people can be more open about what they want, and what they need
- [17:15] Shame around sex can actually prevent you from fully enjoying the pleasure that you should be receiving from sex
- [19:30] Sarah experienced a lot of shame around sex from her own upbringing, which has impacted how she experiences sex as an adult
- [24:15] What is the Erotic Blueprint, and how can it be incorporated into your sexual needs
- [25:30] There are 5 types within the Erotic Blueprint. The first one is Energetic, and they are turned on by anticipation, teasing, and longing
- [32:30] Sensual is the second blueprint, and they are ignited by all of their senses
- [35:30] Sexual is the third blueprint, and these people are turned on by what we would consider to be sex. This means direct penetration, getting directly to the point
- [41:30] The fourth blueprint is kinky, which is someone who is turned on by taboo, or anything that seems “out of the ordinary” from normal sex
- [50:45] The final blueprint is called a shapeshifter, who is someone who likes all of the different forms of sex
- [62:30] With how busy people are, a lot of people have a hard time relaxing into the moment and enjoying the moment
- [65:00] Knowing your partner's blueprint allows you to create the right mood and space for them to feel comfortable enough to relax into the moment
- [69:00] The Erotic Blueprint Breakthrough Course is a deep dive into the blueprints and teaches how to use it in real life scenarios
- [76:00] We all want to make sure that everyone has full consent when it comes to sex
» Take the Erotic Blueprint Quiz
Learn More About Jaiya and Ian