Every new year, people set their healthy resolutions they want to achieve. Things go well for about 2 weeks, then life gets in the way or something stressful happens.
Habits don't need a set starting point for you to follow them, and thinking along those lines often will cause you to never follow through on a habit.
This is why in this episode, I talk about ways to break down habits into actionable chunks you can actually be successful with, and how to restart habits.
What To Expect From This Episode
- [0:00] Welcome to the Summit For Wellness Podcast
- [2:45] You can start a new goal or habit at any time, you don't need a specific date
- [4:30] What leads to inconsistent habit changes is because we create too large of goals to try and achieve
- [6:00] Don't try to do all habit changes at one time
- [7:30] Follow Atomic Habit's 1% change every day for 365 days
- [8:30] Stop spending time creating new habits, spend more time focusing on improving your current habits
- [10:00] Focus on the person you want to be, not the goal you want to achieve
Resources From This Episode
Some of these resources may contain affiliate links, which provides a small commission to me (at no extra expense to you).
Transcript For Episode (Transcripts aren't even close to 100% Accurate)